If you would like to access your patient records, please click on the button above to access the AthenaHealth Portal!
Directions for Using the Portal and Creating An Account
- Click the above link and on that page click “Sign up today”
- Enter your information (name, date of birth, gender, email address, and phone number, along with the words shown).
- Click Continue
- Verify your identity by doing one of the following:
- Select Email. Verify or enter your email address and click Continue.
- Select Call. Verify or enter your phone number and click Continue.
- Select Text. Verify or enter your mobile phone number and click Continue.
- Retrieve the temporary password from the phone call, email, or text message, and enter the password on the Verify Your Identity page.
- Click Continue.
- New password — Enter a password that meets the requirements.
- Confirm new password — Re-enter the password to confirm it.
- Remember this computer to save time resetting your password — Check the box for the Patient Portal to remember the computer that you’re using.
** Note: You should check this box only if you’re using a private or personal computer. “Remembering the computer” makes recovering your password easier and quicker if you forget it. If you allow the Patient Portal to remember the computer, you will be prompted to answer only one security question, instead of three. (The Patient Portal considers detection of a remembered computer as one step in authentication.)
- Click Continue.
- The Patient Portal Welcome page appears.
Once on the Patient Portal, you can browse the many features. One helpful feature is to answer health history questions before your visit! Just click on the links and follow the instructions!